When you open a new tab, under the search box, you can find websites you visit often or shortcuts to websites you chose.
To remove or edit a site:
- Point to its icon.
- At the top right of the icon, click More .
- Select either Edit shortcut or Remove.
To set your startup page
You can also control what page or pages appear when you launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “On startup,” on the left hand side, select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Add a new page. Enter the web address and click Add.
- or Click Use current pages.