I recommend the TFL Go app. As well as showing the bus stops in the immediate vicinity it has a journey planner function. Both of these are easy to use. Give it a try.
Get started on your journey with TfL Go
- Use our live map to see your route – or search any place or address across London
- Get live bus, train and tram times and the quieter times to travel
- Get live updates on all bus, Tube, London Overground, DLR, Elizabeth line and tram lines
- Check walking and cycling routes for all or part of your journey
- Use step-free mode for planning accessible journeys. This includes information on toilet locations, platform access and live lift status